Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ryan's 1st Letter from Peru! (Sent Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014) - I can writee you for 6 minutes

I have 6 minutes to write you guys! First I want to say that I am sorry that I did not get to call you guys yesterday, when I was finaly by a pay phone, when I remembered, I did not have my pay card. I love you guys so much, I can feel all of your prayers, and I love being here in Peru. Thank you so much for all your support. I know this is the right place for me to be. My companion is Elder Lewis from Arizona, he is pretty cool. So far I have only had breakfast, and for all those who are "Jealous" of me getting to eat peruvian food, are not missing out, haha. But like I said I have only had breakfast. This keyboard is so different! I keep messing up. I can feel the spirt so strong as a missionary, I am so grateful for this church. I am amazed how it is the same church no matter where you are in the world. I love you all so much.
Love,

Elder Ryan Goff

PS I can not remeber everyones email. Who ever I send it to can you forwared it to everyone! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment